Members: Cat, Ross, Mary
|Hot tub rules ... Hot Tub Weekly Checklist|
- The Hot Tub team is a standing team responsible for the care and feeding of the hot tub:
- Setting & publicizing the rules for use of the hot tub
- Accepting donations for usage from guests on behalf of the cohousing organization
- Stocking appropriate hot tub chemicals & enzymes
- Chemical and enzyme treatment of the water
- Draining and refilling the tub as needed
- Handling repairs as needed
- Maintaining the hot tub shed.
- Members are chosen by self-selection.
- Team decisions are made by consensus of the team.
- This team has an annual budget for electricity, chemicals, and maintenance. Funding for hot tub replacement is handled through capital reserves.
- Reports to the plenary will be issued as needed.
- The hot tub team will work in conjunction with the dirt team on the enclosure /grounds around the tub.
- The hot tub team has the following power levels:
- Setting the rules: Power Level 3: May post a tentative decision which will become a group agreement if no one objects within a specified amount of time; the proposal need not come to plenary if concerns can be addressed outside.
- Publicizing the rules, choosing water treatments, handling repairs: Power Level 4: May make binding decisions on their own; they only have to announce the decision.
- The hot tub team will accept input from people not on the team & reports of problems with the tub via email to firstname.lastname@example.org